A SUMMER LEARNING SERIES
FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS
Join us for the third annual Come Learn with Us conference. This two-day event will feature full- and half-day learning opportunities for early childhood educators. The conference is timed to reinvigorate, inspire, and challenge educators just before they go back for the start of the school year. Each workshop will include hands-on interactive components and highlight clear, actionable takeaways. New this year, participants will have an opportunity for ongoing learning or midyear check-in to extend their learning well past the conference is over.
- Registration and workshop details will be available on this page in the spring
- Participants can register for full- or half-day workshops on either or both days
- Several workshops will be offered each day
- Full-day workshops are $100, half-day workshops $50
- Registration includes a kosher lunch from 1-2 pm both days
- Group registration will be available
- Discounts are available for schools sending their whole teaching staff, as well as for members of JECA
- New this year, we are committed to providing a limited amount of scholarships for teachers who do not recieve registration reimbursement from their schools
- Please direct all questions to Noah Hichenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
WED, AUG 29 + THU, AUG 30, 10 AM-5 PM
Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan, 334 Amsterdam Avenue @76th Street
Cosponsored by the Saul and Carole Zabar Nursery School at JCC Manhattan, Teaching Beyond the Square,
Jewish Early Childhood Association (JECA), The Jewish Education Project, and Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church Day School.